To install Framadate you'll first need to install :
- Apache 2.4+ (if you use nginx you'll have to use it as a reverse proxy)
- MySQL 5.5.3+ or PostgreSQL 9.4+
- PHP 5.6+ (PHP 7.0 or more recommended)
- The following PHP extensions:
pdo_pgsql, depending on what database you've previously chosen.
- If you plan to send emails for notifications, you'll need a configured SMTP server, like Exim4 or Postfix
Stretch (Debian 9)
The commands must be run as root or prefixed with
sudo. PHP's default version in Stretch is PHP7.0, but you can get newer ones on Sury's repo.
apt install apache2 php libapache2-mod-php php-intl php-mbstring
MySQL packages (ignore if you want PostgreSQL):
apt install mysql-server php-mysql
PostgreSQL packages (ignore if you want MySQL):
apt install postgresql php-pgsql
You can now go to the next step, configuring your database.