Purge the useless code
Purge everything that is not strictly needed:
- the non-perceptron static models;
- stupid functions that construct private objects in-place;
- check that filling arrays are in the form start max out_pointer (where start is the number of items skipped, max is the maximum number of items written);
- the ad-hoc memory pool;
- the unused layout functions;
- the mcts;
- the simulation;
- the xml code (including the sugar in the game module);
- the useless stuff from the features module;
- the cnn code.
Check that configure.ac does not do useless checks.
Check that the CI dependencies are really needed.