Some ideas for a rework of getting started form
These are some ideas for a rework of the UX of the getting started screen.
Main ideas are:
- To have a more welcoming message, emphasing that this is your Kresus, that it is personal etc.
- Move the advanced options tab to a dedicated subsection of the form. Having it next to "Configure a new bank access" and "Import" was a bit misleading in my opinion, as it was easy to miss it by considering it as yet another source of credentials.
- Replace the long select list by an input with autocomplete.
- Add options to add a default set of categories (#39 (closed)) and a default set of alerts. Checked by default as most people will likely want to know about this feature and try it upon installation.
- Move Weboob options in a dedicated sub panel, folded by default.
- Add a button to start in a so-called "demo mode" (eventually with an alert/popover giving more infos).
This is just a simple mock up for now, to share some ideas. Let me know what you think about it, and what could be totally wrong :)