E-Mail client software dedicated to illiterate people or with cognitive or motor impairment, or for the elderly persons and young children.
- Mail2Voice proposes a simplified graphical interface usable with a touch screen.
- Voice recording is used to send messages (audio file attached).
- Received messages can be read with speech synthesizer.
- Addressbook displays portraits to make contacts selection easier.
This project is a complete rewriting of the original project by the same team. There are multiple objectives:
- make a reliable email client based on VMime,
- improve user interface and accessibility support,
- write clean and maintenable code.