Empty settings page after bad input of instance name
Created by: Florian Posdziech
What I did
- I installed the plugin via the WordPress plugin system on https://severalwaystolive.com/.
- Went to "Settings >> Mastalab Comments".
- Entered "chaos" into the instance field, with the intention of writing "chaos.social".
- Accidentally hit Enter.
- The settings page is now empty, as can be seen in the screen shot below.
What I tried
- Deactivating and deleting the plugin plus deleting the two newly created database tables.
- Using Safari instead of Firefox.
- Deleting cookies and stuff in Safari.
By Thomas on 2018-10-15T05:22:52.344Z
Thanks for your report. It's fixed.
By Thomas on 2018-10-15T05:22:38.765Z
closed via commit 71b06653
By Thomas on 2018-10-15T04:48:51.177Z
assigned to @tom79