I had made a note about common errors I saw with ep26's credits. Roughly ordered from most to least problematic (at least in my view :p ):
- 1. not translating anything
- 2. translating "beta readers" as "proofreaders", which is not the same thing: beta readers are for the script (and hence language independent), proofreaders are for the translation
- 3. spacing between the sections not in the same style as the original
- 4. forgetting small words ("and", "on ")
- 5. not translating the license (“Creative Commons Attribution” has an official translation in a lot of languages)
This is not the end of the world but the comic comes across a whole lot more professional if this is improved. For episode 26 I fixed the translations but it'd be nice if the problems could be avoided in the first place by making it easier for translators to get right.
- 6. @Deevad wanted to put some interesting content on the credits page so it's not just a place that people (have to) scroll through to reach the comments. These are the first ideas he shared: