1. 14 Mar, 2022 3 commits
  2. 26 May, 2020 1 commit
    • David Revoy's avatar
      Remove all covers, they are autogenerated now. · f3f48f2a
      David Revoy authored
      Thanks to a long effort to find a way to remove this duplication
      (having two time to enter the title; on cover + on top title).
      And special thanks to Ctk and Midgard for starting the investigation,
      and mainly thanks to @gunchleoc for the creation of all the tools
      and all the tests for making this big change possible.
      
      Bravo! Goodbye to 6 years of covers...
      
      Note: the cover that required special translation will be replaced with
      new artworks as mentionned on the issue.
      
      Ref: #86
      f3f48f2a
  3. 18 May, 2020 1 commit
  4. 10 May, 2020 1 commit
  5. 23 Apr, 2020 1 commit
    • David Revoy's avatar
      Fix conflicts, merging improvement from master into [eo] branch · 09b88ad7
      David Revoy authored
      The LIbreOffice table wasn't piece of cake: but I found a
      way to merge the changes and despite the XML soup the file
      opened and doesn't seem broken. It looks like all recent
      changes are inside (FR recent translation and EO were colliding)
      
      For the Header/Title; I tried to merge the vector header with the
      translation. Not reviewed; I'll try to render first.
      
      Also: not sure this manipulation will work. Finger crossed
      Git hazardous zone for me here.
      09b88ad7
  6. 19 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  7. 05 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  8. 04 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  9. 17 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  10. 04 Sep, 2018 1 commit
    • David Revoy's avatar
      [big] Re-render all SVG touched in the last 14h by renderfarm · 5474c7f1
      David Revoy authored
      Issue: My system reinstall under Kubuntu 18.04 hit a bug: my font
      symlink sounds no more welcome into my .local/share/fonts folder.
      A symlink into the ~/.fonts works.
      
      Meanwhile; it mean I rendered all SVG with missing fonts.
      = EPIC FAIL =
      Thanks @Alkarex for the review and finding the issue. And sorry.
      Ref: !109
      
      Method used to clean up a full day of rendering:
      $ find /home/deevad/peppercarrot/webcomics/ -mmin -840 -not -path "*/cache/*" -name '*.svg' | xargs geany
      Then use the search/replace to alterate the SVG so renderfarm catch
      a new change and re-render. I choosed to capitalize a comment generated by
      Inkscape; so it doesn't affect the fileweight. A cheap tip for triggering
      a re-render!
      5474c7f1
  11. 24 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  12. 21 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  13. 04 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  14. 29 Jun, 2018 2 commits
  15. 07 Nov, 2017 1 commit
    • David Revoy's avatar
      Move content to subfolder lang/ · 30ae84ad
      David Revoy authored
      This give me room to paste my Krita files at the root of each episode directories and manage other working subdirectories per episode.
      30ae84ad