Make changes on the core APIs to be compliant with LF2016.
The core APIs covers:
- Catalog APIs (taxes, categories, products)
- Sales APIs (tickets, orders, cash sessions, places, payment modes)
- System APIs (version, roles, users, cash registers, resources, modules, sync, login)
Core extensions covers:
- discounts and discount profiles
- customers (basic)
- tarif areas
Reports will have their dedicated rewrite.
External tools that will require an other software/extension are:
- Stock management (locations, stocks, providers)
- CRM (customer's data)
Zombie features that will by buried definitively are: