To configure Attendee :
- Import database attendee.sql into your mysql/mariadb server
- browse config folder. Copy config.default.php to "yourdomainname.php" (please adapt it)
- Fill up this file to your needs.
- Create a folder in the attendee root folder with the same name than you set up in the config : $CONFIG['base_folder'].
- Into these folder, create a "css" folder, and put here a copy of the "css/style.css" file to customize the default style
- Still into your project folder, create image folder, and put images for your sessions inside. They will be used into your templates.
- Create your users into the "users" table of mysql/mariadb. Refresh the page, you're done !
Well done. If more users are interested by the project we'll create a wizard, why not ! Feel free to contribute !