Meta-issue to track implementing client views:
- create a model for a client view (links with N accounts)
- allow to CRUD them in the client
- implement a select that displays every single account, plus all the client views.
- use client views in the list of transactions
- use client views in budgets
- use client views in charts
My use case:
- I have an amex on which i do my business expenses. They are logged in a given account
- Every month I get a transfer from my main account to the amex account.
- In my main bank account, I do not get the detail of the transaction (as it is in the amex account).
- I also have some business expenses on my normal account.
This means I have all by business expenses transactions in 2 accounts. I would love to be able to have these transactions displayed at the same location, with the ability to change the category: in my personal workflow of business expenses an expense will have (in this order) 3 different categories:
- To be reimbursed: the expesnes is done
- Reimbursment requested: I have asked for the expense to be reimbursed
- Reimbursed: The expense is reimbursed by my company.