Kill one chart library
We have two chart libs, which is one too many.
We could even consider switching chart library, since this is an evolving landscape.
Requirements, from the top of my head:
- works fine on all modern browsers, including on mobile
- has diagram charts (for categories)
- has line charts (for balance tracking)
- has donut/pie charts (for categories again)
- legends (bonus points if we can select/unselect by clicking on legend items)
- an efficient way to navigate the chart, like the subchart
- bonus points if it already has/uses React components