Bulk-edit: "select all" kept active when changing the search
This is quite hard to explain, so do not hesitate to ask questions.
- With the search panel of the transaction list, make a search which results in a non-empty (and non-full) list of transactions
- Activate the bulk-edit menu
- Click "select all"
- Change the search form, so that you change the transaction list (for example, click on the "clear" button)
- The new displayed transactions are all selected. This is weired, as there was no proper action to select the transactions by the user
- The selected transactions should remain unchanged when the list of displayed transactions changes.
- The "select all" should be a "one shot action" (ie behave like a button), instead of "stateful" input (the checkbox).
However, there should be an option to show all the selected transactions so that the user can be sure that they are applying the bulk-edit on the appropriate set of transactions