ConditionOccurrence : codes distinction between DP/DR/DA/DP_RUM and DR_RUM
As they are all in the same table in the end, their
condition_type_concept_id should be different. However, the available codes (here) do not perfectly encompass the following hierarchy :
- Every RSA has a DP +/- a DR, and 0 or several DA (which correspond to DP/DR/DR of the RUMs contained inside the RSA)
- Every RUM has a DP +/- a DR, and 0 or several DA
Unless I'm mistaken, we don't have the DA for the RUM (they are not in the MCO_UM table, and the DA contained in the MCO_D table are for the RSA).
What I'm proposing is the following :
- DP : 44786627 // Primary Condition
- DR : 44786629 // Secondary Condition
- DA : 38000183 // Inpatient detail - primary
- DP RUM : 38000184 // Inpatient detail - 1st position
- DR RUM : 38000185 // Inpatient detail - 2nd position
This would reflect the fact that DA/DP_RUM/DR_RUM are all "details" of the RSA. This is not ideal for DA, but it is the best I found with the available codes. What do you think @matDou ?