Created by: thorsten23
The following issues took my attention when playing with the different app functions. None of them are real errors but suggestions how the apps could be improved.
- Apps are deleted without confirmation
- The workflow for editing an app is not user friendly. First you have to open the add app screen and click the manage apps button. Then you click the button to edit an app and after submitting the changes you are redirected to the add app screen again. Maybe returning to the manage app screen would be better.
- Regarding the tooltip of the app post: there is no line break between the description and the price of the app. Would be nicer if these information (including the actual version number and the location (URL) to purchase app) will always be displayed in the post and not only in the tooltip.
- The location (URL) to purchase app is only displayed until you install the app. After that the link disappears in all posts of the app
- The version number is without meaning to the update mechanism. A changed app can always be updated even if the version number didn't change.
- The presentation of the location (URL) to purchase app is not displayed correctly:
- Categories are not created/transferred when an app from another user is installed.