Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
1.0.3 Updating the installation profile and `framaforms_feature` files with the v1.0.2 updates.Release 1.0.3
Updating the installation profile and
framaforms_featurefiles with the v1.0.2 updates.
1.0.2 Contains : * spam fight features * form deletion fixes * i18n updatesRelease 1.0.2
- BOTCHA module to fix the possible bypass of CAPTCHA Riddler.
- IP module to log user IPs.
- VBO (Views Bulk Operations) to put nodes inside quarantine and to take them out.
- Automatic deletion of forms in quarantine after a period of time.
- Views : /suspicious, displays unpublished forms from above.
- Views : /quarantine, displays forms in quarantine.
- Number of forms / user limit
- Additional filter/check on user email
- Variables can now be reset from the adminstration pannel
translations/subfolder to all custom modules, containing
.pofile to allow translation.
- Anti-spam module
framaforms_spamthat put forms in quarantine containing suspicious words in title, or don't have any webform component. (Needs work)
- Akismet module (optional) to call the Akismet API (Wordpress)
- Node title validation to strengthen spam control
- the notification email is now loaded from an external template.
- removed unused and unsecure
- Usage of
t()function and other system functions to allow translation.
- Empty "Share" tab on forms (#106)
- Unconsistent cache strategies for blocks in hook_block_info (
- Automatic deletion of forms to take into account notification period
1.0.1 Minor release containing bugfixes.Release 1.0.1
1.0 Easier installation, automatic deletion and some fixes.Release 1.0
- installation made easier through the installation profile (more details here
- automatic expiration and deletion of webforms (more information here)
- personnal contact form link at the bottom of forms
v0.1 Functional version for Framaforms. Follow instruction in README.md for installation. Upcoming changes : automatic data deletion and bug fixes.Release 0.1
First functional version for Framaforms.