Use question text to create a pdf report : send it by email, save in survey.
- Go to your LimeSurvey Directory
- Clone in plugins/sendPdfReport directory
git https://framagit.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugin/pdfReport.git pdfReport
Via ZIP dowload
- Download http://extensions.sondages.pro/IMG/auto/pdfReport.zip
- Extract :
- Move the directory to plugins/ directory inside LimeSUrvey
- Create a upload question type
- Activate pdfReport : Use this question as pdf report. to Yes
- The pdf generated take the text of this question
- Remind the default system of this question are totally deactivated
- Pdf report are saved as files uploaded in survey
- Pdf is done and saved only when survey is activated, and whe user submit the survey
- See other setting
Style and css usage
The plugin use tcpdf and WriteHTML function. The plugin include a basic css file by default. You can replace the css included in the template used by the survey with a
pdfreport.css in the files directory of the template.
You can use inline style in the content of the question text. For example, you can use
<strong style='color:red;font-size:18pt'>A big and red sentence</strong>. See more example on tcdpf website : inline style or usage of a css file. Remind PDF is not web, usage of position:abolute or float didn't work exactly as excpected.
Tcpdf can use
<br pagebreak="true" /> or
<page> content </page> for page broke, you can use it in the content of the question text. HTML is filtered leaving this part.
You can include image with
<img src="/upload/files/picture.png" /> or with Data URI. All image are validated before included in the pdf and replaced by a white 1px size picture if not available. It's better to use local image (or DATA uri) for speedest generation of the pdf.
Home page & Copyright
- HomePage http://extensions.sondages.pro/
©2015-2017 Denis Chenu https://sondages.pro
©2017 Réseau en scène Languedoc-Roussillon https://www.reseauenscene.fr/
©2015 Ingeus http://www.ingeus.fr/
Distributed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 licence